- Seeking candidates with clinical sales exposure across anethesia/critical care.
- Exciting opportunity within global medical technology and device company!
About Our Client
My client is a fast growing and award winning international medical technology and device company. They develop innovative, non invasive monitoring technologies that save, extend and improve the lives of people of all ages. These revolutionary technologies take the pain and discomfort out of blood monitoring.
- Utilise established sales process to convert competitive accounts
- Utilise CRM to track all opportunities and update on a weekly basis
- Conduct demonstrations (side by side) and evaluations
- Conduct and assist clinical specialists with Physical Inventories as part of the sales process
- Conduct Presentations that discuss value proposition
- Identify and develop working relationships with clinical thought leaders at strategic accounts, to position the benefits in care processes and patient outcomes
- Drive to conclusion agreements for both new conversions and renewing existing accounts
- Actively articulate information in clinical studies regarding company technologies;
- Collaborate with Team Members including Corporate Accounts, IDN and Clinical Specialist, where team selling is appropriate, and provide critical information to marketing and upper management around market trends and competitive activity
- Maintain high skill level in Strategic and Tactical selling
- Organise and conduct user seminars on the compelling needs and benefits
- Create and maintain CRM database of key account information including key account profiles with updates
- Must be able to travel and stay away overnight
The Successful Applicant
- At least 5 years of solid B2B sales with a track record of exceeding targets
- Experience within medical devices or related industry
- Demonstrated, quantifiable sales ability
- Team Player
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- Superior written and verbal communication skills and exceptional ability to lead group presentations
- Successful history managing customer interactions, with excellent organisational and time management skills
- Travel and overnight stays are required, as well as a valid driver's license
- Background knowledge of Hospital IT and EMR connectivity a plus
- Background knowledge of selling in the hospital environment a plus
What's on Offer
This role is paying a competitive salary package (base + super + car + health + bonus). Due to the longer sales cycles associated with capital equipment- there is also a guaranteed sales commission for the first 6 months.