You're a technology pro with a business side
You're qualified and experienced in all things cloud
About Our Client
Due to the implementation of a number of new cloud based IT systems including IT service, we are currently looking for a proactive, self-motivated individual to take on an exciting Cloud Systems Engineer position.
We are on a hunt for a talented Corporate Cloud Systems Engineer who's continuously going above and beyond to deliver successful outcomes for the business and taking full ownership of their projects to make a difference.
- Developing upon, implementing and maintaining various cloud systems for staff use.
- Provide support for cloud systems including, but not limited to, researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws; perform scheduled activities such as release management; recommend solutions or alternate methods to meet requirements.
- Develop and action plans to tightly integrate the various cloud based systems into the Client's corporate environment and improve the flow of information between these systems.
- Help maintain data integrity in systems by running queries and analysing data.
- Develop user friendly procedures, guidelines and documentation on system upgrades and changes where required
- Provide training and support of cloud based systems to other users
- Liaise with the vendor when required to log incidents relating to core systems crashes or other such issues
- Keep abreast of current IT security incidents and develop responses to ensure that all The client's corporate systems are adequately protected
- A strong commitment to appropriate processes and process evolution.
- A willingness to learn and adapt to new things in a constantly changing and fast paced IT environment.
- Constantly work towards documenting and improving procedures and processing for the teams across the various projects and systems you are implementing.
The Successful Applicant
We'll be assuming you're driven to build great things, strengthen cross-team's communications and get awesome results. We'll also be looking for these things:
- Extensive knowledge about APIs. You can design and implement RESTful and SOAP services, integrate with other data providers, and you know when to use JSON or XML.
- Experience with SaaS platforms such as ServiceNow, SalesForce or Workday greatly desired
- Extensive experience with cloud services. You know the "gotchas", potential problems and the players and
○ Because we'll be relying on you to provide support for our cloud systems including researching and resolving problems, unexpected results or process flaws and performing scheduled activities.
- Lots of demonstrated experience with Linux/UNIX systems and the best practices for deploying to and maintaining applications on those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL and RDBMS structures
- A commitment to best practises and process with the ability to document them. We'll want your opinions on operational processes, DevOps, deployment, checklists, and more.
○ You'll be developing and implementing various cloud systems integrations… and improving the information flow between these systems.
What's on Offer