Be part of highly skilled team
Autonomy to make decisions and set the technical direction
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the financial services industry. They currently have a need for a cloud engineer to join their team.
The successful individual will be responsible for everything cloud related. You will be the technical expert on the cloud with autonomy to make decisions and set the technical direction for the organisation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful individual will ideally possess the following:
- Strong AWS experience.
- Exposure to design APIs.
- RESTful services and when to use JSON or XML.
- A solid understanding of networking and core Internet protocols (e.g. TCP/IP, DNS, SMTP, HTTP, and distributed networks).
- Lots of experience with Linux/UNIX/Windows systems and the best practices for deploying applications to those stacks.
- Experience with different databases, including working knowledge of SQL, relational data stores.
- Experience with CICD pipelines and tools.
- Strong communications and stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent analytical skills, coupled with a strong sense of ownership, urgency and drive.
What's on Offer
The position on offer is a permanent opportunity based in the CBD.