Opportunity to work for market leading technology business
Must be an Australian Citizen and have Security Clearance
About Our Client
A high profile IT solutions organisation
The successful candidate will be a member of a cross functional team comprised of well-rounded engineers who can learn new skills rapidly.
You will be responsible for:
- Building out and managing of infrastructure services across Azure and AWS.
- Designing, engineering and coordinating migration of on premise servers to the cloud.
- Participating in sprint and release level team activities
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Must be an Australian Citizen
- Must have Security Clearance (NV1 and above prioritised).
- Experience of of cloud terminology, architecture, and tools including provisioning and monitoring
- Understanding and practical experience with PaaS and IaaS categories of Cloud computing.
- Proven Experience in cloud infrastructure development projects or software integration projects in a service-oriented environment (Cloud, SOA, Web-Services) or virtualisation environments.
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for a global market leader and the ability to work with the latest technology.