Cloud Solutions Architect
Opportunity to work for an fast-emerging innovative startup
Opportunnity to work on an exciting range of projects
About Our Client
A fast emerging, innovative tech start up based in Melbourne.
You will be responsible for:
- Ensuring success in building and migrating applications, software and services on AWS and Azure platforms.
- Writing and maintaining custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
- Designing and documenting cloud architecture solutions.
- Performing infrastructure analysis and anomaly detection.
- Demonstrating superb technical competency, delivering critical infrastructure and ensuring the highest levels of availability, performance and security.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be expected to meet the following criteria:
- Substantial experience designing, implementing and deploying experience of advanced cloud computing solutions.
- Thorough understanding of cloud computing: virtualisation technologies, CI/CD pipeline implementation, IaaS, PaaS, Cloud delivery models and the current competitive landscape
- Extensive experience architecting highly available systems that utilise load balancing, horizontal scalability and high availability
- Extensive experience with designing and building application using AWS or Azure services
- Experience working with DevOps and Agile methodologies
What's on Offer
The opportunity to work for an emerging, innovative tech startup based in Melbourne, working with the latest technology on an rolling day rate contract.