Work in Perth CBD
Work within a company that uses best work practices and methodologies
About Our Client
Our client is a company who is committed to diversity and inclusion as the group continues to expand. They are committed to driving efficiency's and utilising best practice processes and methodologies to ensure successful product development in a cost effective way.
Our client aims to ensure business excellence and sustainability through excellent performance in all areas.
The client operates on commercial principles to ensure that the needs of their customers, now and in the future can be met in a sustainable way with the support of customers and the community.
- Continuous integration and deployment tooling such as TFS, Team City, Octopus etc.
- Full stack C# development
- Restful API development
- Agile methodology approach
- ASP.NET (WebApi, Swagger/ OpenApi)
You will work with key stakeholders including Solutions Architects, Business Analysts and Technical Leads to ensure effective, clean code is written to guarantee the functionality needed by the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Willing to learn new skills
- Relaxed personality
- Good communication skills
- Hands on experience with C# / .NET
- Have experience with Angular and react
- Exposure to restful API
- Exposure with ASP.NET
- Have worked in an Enterprise environment ideally in Mining or logistics and supply chain
What's on Offer
Work within an international tier 1 company in the heart of Perth CBD. Work within a state of the art office using best practices and procedures.
Work within a company that values work life balance and career progression.