Coal Quality Engineer
Brisbane based opportunity
Report directly to Technical Services Superintendent
About Our Client
Our client is a safety consious company who operate in accordance with their principals of Safety, People, Operational Excellence, Commitment to Quality and Customer Service.
The key responsibilities of the Coal Quality Engineer are the planning, management and control of coal movement from the pit to Rail Loadout Facility. This involves coordinating technical data to enable optimal preparation and stripping of coal blocks, defining and communicating crusher requirements, and stockpile and haulage management.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in coal mining
- Coal Industry Generic Induction and Jellinbah Mine Site Induction
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology or Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Appropriate Black Coal Competencies
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Appropriate Risk Assessment Competencies
- A strong focus on safety
What's on Offer
On offer is an excellent salary package, Brisbane based opportunity in a company that offers genuine career growth and long term security around your employment with a genuine desire hire and develop long term employees.