Coal Quality Engineer
Genuine career growth opportunity.
Excellent salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a safety conscious company who operate in accordance with their principals of Safety, People, Operational Excellence, Commitment to Quality and Customer Service.
The key responsibilities of the Coal Quality Engineer are the planning, management and control of coal movement from the pit to Rail Loadout Facility. This involves coordinating technical data to enable optimal preparation and stripping of coal blocks, defining and communicating crusher requirements, and stockpile and haulage management.
The Successful Applicant
- A minimum of 5 years' experience in coal mining
- Coal Industry Generic Induction and Mine Site Induction
- Tertiary qualifications in Geology or Mining Engineering or equivalent
- Appropriate Black Coal Competencies
- Proficient in the use of Excel spreadsheets
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Appropriate Risk Assessment Competencies
- A strong focus on safety
What's on Offer
On offer is an excellent salary package, site based roster opportunity in a company that offers genuine career growth and long term security around your employment with a genuine desire hire and develop long term employees.