Commercial Analyst | Global Brand | Luxury
Fantastic learning and development opportunities
Great work culture
About Our Client
Our client is a very well-known global FMCG company with an unforgettable brand. They have seen year-on-year growth and have ambitious plans for further expansion. The successful candidate will be an important partner in a small finance team where the opportunities are endless.
Specific duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Provide fact based analysis & commercial insights
- Performance, profitability and trend analysis
- Presentations to management
- Work closely with customers, sales, marketing and operations teams
- Providing commercial analysis and advice to aid stakeholders and senior management in making insightful business decisions
- Variance and cost analysis including commentary
- Compiling monthly reports, including distribution and sales
- Complex financial modelling as required
- Actively seeking new business opportunities
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will be CA/CPA qualified with 3-5 years experience in a similar management accounting/analyst role. Big 4 experience is highly regarded. You must have worked in a changing, high-volume, and fast-paced environment. Experience dealing with sales and marketing teams is required. As a key member of the finance team, we will be looking for a can-do attitude and the ability to think outside of the box. Excellent communication skills is an absolute must.
What's on Offer
- Competitive Salary
- Yearly Bonus
- Dynamic team environment
- Mentorship and career progression
For a confidential conversation, please call Angeline Chow on 02 8292 2195 or 0415 505 761.