Business partnering closely with Sales & Marketing
About Our Client
Our client is a leading FMCG company with a commitment to providing the best possible experience for their clients and consumers. They are continuing to develop their operations and are expanding their commercial finance team. This role is part of a newly created team focusing on driving sales and commercial insights to improve performance, strategy and results.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager the successful candidate will be required to complete the following roles and responsibilities:
- Implement and operate commercial processes, commercial assurance and quality controls
- Support commercial and cost functions, systems and tools to enable efficient and accurate use of approved commercial models and quoting systems
- Continually review and influence marketing and sales personnel for adoption and fine-tuning of new commercial techniques and processes.
- Specific review of approved standard or bespoke proposals and contract P&Ls, commercial risk summaries.
- Commercial insights and deep dive analysis into product category
- Operate pricing processes and discounting allocations in-line with corporate guidelines
- The role maybe required from time to time to support Strategic or Major Bids
- Ongoing review of existing commercial functions and provide recommendations for step-change, optimisation, replacement or consolidation.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have the following characteristics and capabilities:
- Advanced Excel skills
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Numerical agility together with proven analytical and problem solving ability
- The ability to organise, prioritise and contribute to the team effort of the Business Development unit in a fast paced environment
- Proven business partnering experience with a range of key business stakeholders
- Sales and marketing analysis experinece preferential
What's on Offer
- Excellent career and development opportunities within a global business
- Extremely competitive salary package with benefits
- Flexible work life balance and great company culture
- Onsite parking