Are you looking for a long term role in a growing organization in Norwest?
Finance Business Analyst role reporting to the Commercial Manager
About Our Client
Client is a manufacturing organization headquartered in Norwest specialising in communication technology with a major focus on growth and acquisition.
- Preparation of monthly management reporting and board reporting.
- Monthly variance analysis of actual results
- Cash Flow, ATB and Investment Accounting
- Strategic initiatives, KPI and Milestone tracking
- Preparation of monthly dashboards to track initiatives
Budgeting and Forecasting
- Assist in preparation of annual budget, rolling it into ERP system
- Monthly forecast of sales and expensis with analysis of variances
- Develop monthly forecasting process
- Provide business support to sales and marketing including customer analysis, regional reports, productivity analysis, target setting etc and commissions reporting.
- Supporting and leading initiatives taken by CFO to drive process improvement, cost savings
- New ERP implementation support
- Any other duties as directed
The Successful Applicant
- CPA/ CA/ CIMA qualified
- Tertiary qualification in commerce/ accounting
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a similar role
- Advanced Microsoft excel skills including building financial models using formulas, pivot tables, macros
- Commercial experience including large data analytics and proven effective reporting of business and commercial insights
- Management reporting and forecasting experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Ability to work effectively with senior managers and external people
What's on Offer
- Competitive salary
- Convenient Norwest location with parking available on site
- National and International travel possible
- Great collaborative work environment