- High Growth Company
- Work Closely with Senior Leaders
About Our Client
Our client is an established FMCG business with a collection of well known brands and an aggressive growth strategy. The business is looking to expand through acquisition and this is an exciting time to join the business. You will be working in a collaborative environment and will get to work with the organisations senior leaders.
Your primary role will be to support the Commercial Finance Manager in driving business profitability, insights and reporting working closely with the broader Finance and Commercial teams. Other responsibilities include:
- Run daily, weekly, monthly sales reports with specific focus on analysing all aspects of Sales, volume and promotional spend in a timely manner.
- Design, update and own Financial value chain models to support commercial evaluations that forms the basis of end to end commercial analysis for the Revenue Management & Category teams
- Collaborate with key business partners to ensure accurate promotional spend and accruals are captured in a timely manner across all systems and reports
- Periodically analyse and prepare commentary on promotional spend outcomes, advise business on gaps and challenge back teams if promotional decisions don't corroborate with broader guidelines set by the Revenue Management & Category team
- Assist Commercial Finance Manager in preparation and presentation of budget and forecasting
- Collaborate with business partners to understand, collate and prepare monthly Commercial decks covering all aspects of Sales to Margin with insightful analysis and commentaries that can be understood across the business
- Prepare month end accruals and reconciliations in collaboration with the Commercial teams, understand the expense build and provide insightful analysis on the following
The Successful Applicant
The ideal candidate will ideally have worked for a large FMCG or Manufacturing business. Candidates coming from a large Accounting firm will also be a strong option for this role. You will ideally be CPA/CA qualified, have a curious mind and excellent business partnering skills.
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.