Commercial Contracts Advisor - Logistics
12 Month Fixed Term Contract
Client facing commercial contracts role
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the renewable energy sector with a diverse portfolio that spans the globe. You will have the opportunity to join the Perth team on a new JV project while also getting exposure to existing operations.
Reporting to the Commercial Manager, this role will see you responsible for the following;
- Effectively manage the contractual terms and commercial relationship with the JV and associated suppliers
- Oversee the critical transport and logistics contracts
- Oversee the successful and timely delivery of Operator obligations in line with the JV agreement
- Act as the primary point of contact for the JV stakeholders specifically related to the coordinating of the daily, weekly and monthly logistics scheduling
- Identify and develop contract strategies, opportunities for continuous improvement and regular reporting
- Provide contract support during the delivery of new projects as well as the expansion of current operations
The primary role will be to manage the logistics contracts for the JV however you'll also contribute to other commercial contracts activities for the other portfolio of agreements across the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will be degree qualified in a commercial or technical stream. This will be combined with a well developed skill set focused on complex negotiations, executing and managing contracts, ideally transport and logistics. You will also have experience in a client facing role, acting as the primary contact in relation to reporting on contract performance, compliance and continuous improvement.
You will ideally come from a background of contracts / procurement having exposure to looking after transport and logistics agreements as part of that experience. Alternatively you will come from a transport / logistics environment with an aptitude that covers end to end contracts knowledge.
What's on Offer
- 12 month fixed term contract with paid and accrued leave
- Perth CBD role
- Opportunity to work on a major resources project
- Opportunity to work with an established and close knit team
- Competitive salary