- Permanent Role
- Exposure to a number of major projects
About Our Client
Our client is a global service provider who operate across multiple regions and specialise in a wide variety of service provision and partner with some of the biggest organisation on the globe. With a culture of innovation and delivering leading edge solutions, this is an opportunity to advance your career in a world renowned business.
As the Commercial Contracts Analyst you will hold a critical role which will work closely with various teams to assist with decision making and providing strategic input.
- Responsible for Contract Management and commercial variations in compliance with major contracts
- Establish and maintain strong vendor relationships with the client and partner with key stakeholders in contractual and commercial projects
- Identify commercial project risk and opportunities by applying relevant management strategies
- Monitor and develop contract variations and commercial claims
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders both in Perth and on the various sites
- Drive process improvement projects and in-depth analysis within the existing contracts framework
The Successful Applicant
You will be a commercially astute individual with previous experience in a diverse and hands-on contracts role. You will come from a background of Quantity Surveying, Legal, Commerce or other related contracts fields ideally within the resources sector.
Additionally, you will demonstrate a track record of delivering high value contracts analysis with proven results in negotiations, bid analysis, contract award and post award management. Your ability to identify improvement opportunities and value extraction from existing contracts will be critical in this role.
This role will require you to to work closely with a range of stakeholders on a daily basis so your ability to build relationships and influence will also be important to succeed in this role.
What's on Offer
- Permanent role
- Competitive salary of $115 + super + bonus structure
- Exposure to major projects
- Opportunity to work with a global organisation
- Opportunity to advance your career in a challenging and rewarding commercial environment