- Iconic Global Brand
- Remote and Flexible Working
About Our Client
John Deere's innovative spirit has driven them to continually evolve and deliver solutions to their dealers and community making them a business that their people are proud of and proud to work for. John Deere offers a rewarding and challenging environment where each employee is invested in, truly valued for their unique ideas and are empowered to execute them to make a difference.
The last two years has seen significant changes for John Deere globally, by taking the leap of becoming a Smart Industrial organisation. This new model unlocks greater value for John Deere's customers, accelerates their competitive advantage in the field of advanced technologies, and more importantly empowers their people to lead and deliver solutions to those that work on the land.
John Deere had record boosting profits in 2021 as the global pandemic made customers and countries more reliant than ever on a functioning agriculture sector.
The successful applicant will have responsibility for:-
- Underwriting, structures and managing credit risk and relationships that are large, complex and above authority level of Commercial Credit Analysts.
- Identifying opportunities for new business with new and existing customers to market credit products.
- Monitoring performance of borrowers and recommending and executing collection strategies.
- Preparing write-ups on large credit requests and resolving and negotiating sensitive issues related to transactions.
- Assisting with problem solving, training, and mentoring of less experienced personnel.
- Preparing various reports and presentations for management on departmental metrics and industry trends that impact credit risks inherent in the portfolio.
- Providing support and assisting in digitising the credit underwriting process utilising in-sourcing and external digital solutions.
The Successful Applicant
- Sound skills in dealing with large and complex dealer and retail customer structures and relationships
- Sound report and credit underwriting skills
- Agriculture, Construction or Forestry background
- Sound negotiation skills
- Strong team player
- Diversity & Inclusion promoter
- Works independently
- Strong customer service and relationship building skills
- Strong time management and prioritisation skills
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Strong report writing skills
What's on Offer
- Totally remote working available
- Smart Industrial Organisation
- Values based organisation
- Diverse organisation.
- Competitive remuneration and bonus scheme
- 12.5 % opt in superannuation with John Deere plan