- It offers the candidate a chance be a part of a globally reputed project in KSA
- Competitive salary package
About Our Client
Our client is a leading developer company that is part of Saudi Arabia's Vision 2030 scheme focusing on the development of large-scale mixed-use assets.
- Responsible for the management of contracts and sub-contracts- reviewing and evaluation of contracts. The candidate should have relevant experience in bidding strategies and commercial management.
- Oversee the financial management of projects, budget and cost control for the developments; accountable for dispute resolutions and claims management.
- Ensuring that all stakeholders such as operations, finance and administration adhere to contractual obligations.
- Monitor the performance of commercial activities using key metrics and preparing reports for senior management. Experienced in supervising a multi-cultural team and ensure all commercial objectives are delivered.
- The ideal candidate must possess excellent client relationship skills, strong commercial awareness and great team management skills.
The Successful Applicant
- Bachelor's degree in Quantity Surveying, Civil Engineering
- Professional certification or chartered status with a recognised regulatory body (RICS, MRICS, AACE)
- Experience working for large-scale mixed use development projects
- 15+ years' experience in commercial management
What's on Offer
- Competitive monthly salary, all-inclusive of basic, housing and transport allowances.