Commercial Finance Analyst
Business Partnering Opportunity
About Our Client
Our client is a Multinational business and a global leader in food & beverage manufacturing. After considerable growth over the past year, they are now seeking an exceptional Commercial Finance Analyst to join their high-performing team.
Reporting into the CFO, your responsibilities will include but will not be limited to:
- Managing all aspects of financial/accounting/management in the Supply-chain Finance Team.
- Leading and conducting monthly closing and reporting to Head Quarters.
- Review weekly cashflows and control expenditure
- Reporting on costs, productivity, margins and company expenditure
- Prepare monthly profit and loss, and balance sheet reports
- Prepare annual and quarterly P&L and assess cashflow implications including working capital
- Preparation of year-end accounts and statutory accounts
- Review KPI reports of the operations staff
- Tax (BAS, FBT, VAT) review
- Examining financial records to check for accuracy
- Liaise with external auditors and banks
- Other duties consistent with the position where required and/or requested
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA qualified with at least 3 years' experience in a similar position. You will have exceptional communication skills and excel in cross-functional business partnering. You will be a confident user of SAP and be highly skilled in analytics.
What's on Offer
- Global organisation
- Brand new offices
- South-easterm suburbs location