- One of Australia's largest Retail Organisations
- Progression Path to Finance Business Partner
About Our Client
Our client is a clear market leader within Retail and is one of the largest Organisations in Australia in this industry. They are currently seeking an exceptional Commercial Finance Analyst to join their high-performing team.
Reporting in to the Commercial Manager - Trade, your responsibiliites will include but will not be limited to:
- Analysis and reconciliation of external facilities' financial and operational reports on a weekly basis, with information existing internally or obtained from other facilities and contracts
- Review and analysis of facility financial performance to escalate changes from trends or expectations within the finance team
- Identification of opportunities to Improve or streamline existing manual business processes, both within the Finance team, and the wider business
- Investigation & resolution of both internal and external stakeholder's queries including identifying opportunities to drive sales over and above plans/forecasts.
- Influence business decision making with fact based insightful and innovative analysis
- Drive insight and ROI analysis for transformational projects and business cases
- Tracking key initiatives and promotions to ensure they are on target to delivered expected outcome
- Assist with the preparation of business case modelling to support capital requests, including liaising with key stakeholders to gather requirements
- Understanding of key risks and opportunities, and bringing these to the attention of key stakeholders
- Support annual budget inputs for sales & margin, above store costs and projects
- Ensure latest plans & forecasts reflect the most up to date strategic challenges and directions of the team
The Successful Applicant
You will be CA/CPA Qualified with at least 3 years' experience in a similar commercial finance position within the Retail and/or FMCG industry. You will have exceptional communication skills and the confidence to partner with a large range of different stakeholders.
What's on Offer
- Industry-leading and highly renowned Australian Retail brand
- Career progression path to Finance Business Partner
- Brand new offices in the Eastern suburbs