Commercial Litigation Lawyer
M: 0420 353 352, E: [email protected]
Highly reputable award winning middle tier Law Firm
About Our Client
This highly desirable law firm situated strongly in the Canberra market is an award winning firm who offers attractive assets amongst its competitors. This firm holds great pride in not only their market position but also a large focus on their employee progression and career development. This firm strives to maintain their market excellence, integrity and industry success.
The position within this award winning firm offers a wide range of job opportunities in many different areas of Commercial Law, these include but are not exclusive to:
- Consulting and advising clients of the important case detail elements
- Determine legal strategies in regards to cases going to trial
- Offering consultations and legal advice when dealing with case matters outside of court
- Conduct Pre-Trial Actions preparing the Client for trial
- Interview witnesses and other parties in relation to the case
- Represent Clients during a trial, presenting evidence, making opening and closing statements, cross-examining witnesses and experts and finally argue motions
The Successful Applicant
- Minimum 2-5 year's experience PQE in Commercial Litigation Law
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong drive to achieve excellence and increase market knowledge
- Who is able to take direction from senior managers and lawyers
- Who is comfortable in presenting in Court, representing clients and whom is eager to grow their skills as an advocate
- Strong ability to analyse cases, interpret data and form academic conclusions
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and success driven environment
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join our vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who is highly dedicated to performing the best for our clients.
- Be assisted and supported to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Attractive remuneration commensurate with experience
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Convenient office location in Canberra's CBD
How to contact us: If you believe you are a suitable candidate for this role and whom is actively looking for job opportunities within Commercial Litigation, then please don't hesitate to contact us via phone or email.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, or feel as though you may not be suited; please contact us as we are more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.