- Great Company Culture
- Work Directly with Operations
About Our Client
Our client is a market leading third-party Logistics provider with an incredible list of customers. The team is made of of collaborative and high performing individuals with a diverse background and skill set. You will be working in an environment that values learning and development and giving staff the best opportunities to gain new experience.
Reporting to the Finance Director some of the key responsibilities of this role will include:
- Build and maintain 3 Way predictive model
- Scenario modelling and developing business cases for multiple initiatives
- Business partnering with various teams to formulate and appraise appropriate strategies for their respective areas to support delivery of the overall business strategy and long-term plans;
- Manage and run the annual budgeting process and monthly reforecast;
- Budgeting, forecasting and financial reporting for a number of large scale projects
- Drive process improvements as well as optimising controls and systems
- Feasibility analysis and reporting through to CFO and Directors.
- Develop CAPEX process including templates to standardise Payback and ROI assessments
- Develop new warehouse rollout processes and procedures including preferred suppliers list
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly analytical finance professional who has the ability to display the following skills:
- Financial Modelling Skills - Ability to build complex models in Excel (3 Way model, Forecast, Budget)
- Ability to plan, identify future trends and consequences. Ability to build and produce decision making tools that aid in achieving strategic business objectives (i.e. CAPEX Payback tool)
- Ability to obtain and assess relevant information to make good decisions and develop valuable solutions that achieve outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to use logic, history and business tools to solve problems
- Ability to make decisions with incomplete or ambiguous information
What's on Offer
You will be working for a growing corporate that will offer a lucrative package and excellent career development opportunities.