- Global Business
- Take full ownership of a high value portfolio
About Our Client
Our client is a market leader in the logistics distribution and supply chain field and operates an extensive global logistics network, covering road, air, sea and rail.
They provide specialised integrated logistics support to customers across many sectors such as mining, oil and gas and energy.
This is rare opportunity to join this part of the business, with the chance to impact things on a very broad scale.
The Commercial Manager in will be responsible for:
- Develop business cases for capital investment, restructuring, change in scope of service/product offering, new business opportunities etc. with local business unit staff and the Management Team.
- Build strong Financial models from the ground up when tendering for new business, requiring the ability to look at business costs/margins and turn them into a format applicable for tenders.
- Manage the operational and commercial contracts, including interpretation and practical decision making.
- Work closely with the overall Finance team to ensure accurate financial reporting and analysis of business trends and performance.
- Maintain and produce budgets and quarterly forecasts for your portfolio
- Develop sound and accurate cost/financial models
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role you will have
- Accounting related qualifications with either a CPA or CA
- Extensive contract negotiation experience and the ability to present and negotiate customer facing.
- Strong influencing ability.
- Exceptional people management skills.
- A Strong track record of change management (process improvement).
- Strong acumen surrounding business strategy
You will ideally come from a service provider background.
What's on Offer
For the successful Commercial Manager there will be a really good base salary of circa $170,000 to $180,000 and benefits