Commercial Pricing Manager
A commercial pricing manager position with a multinational technology business
An excellent opportunity to add value with this newly created position
About Our Client
My client a recognised multinational technology company with a head office in Sydney's North Shore. A market leader with operations in over 60 countries, selling their products in over 150 countries
- Business partner with key internal stakeholders including sales, finance and marketing to improve pricing structure.
- Analyse pricing data to produce insights to increase cost savings in the business.
- Review promotional pricing and ensure prime market positioning.
- Project manage and drive change in an unprecedented time supporting the Pricing Transformation team to develop and test different models.
- Build market intelligence to enable effective analysis and commentary.
- Partner with sales to price up deals and ensure the best possible commercial outcome.
- Monitor distributor pricing and analyse to be able to effectively advise.
- Develop pricing models to ensure better processes and decision making across the business.
The Successful Applicant
- Financial qualification desired but not essential
- Commercially driven candidate with strong modelling experience
- Pricing experience in a previous role
- Fantastic communication skills, able to be clear and concise
- Exceptional analytic skills and able to deal with complex models
What's on Offer
- Competitive Package
- Employee benefits
- Development opportunities