Commercial Project Analyst
Opportunity to drive change and make a difference as part of a global company
Excellent team culture
About Our Client
Radiometer Pacific is part of Radiometer Medical, a leading provider of technologically advanced acute care solutions that simplify and automate all phases of acute care testing. The parent company is Danaher Corporation, a US listed company.
Radiometer Medical is a growing organisation with more than 2,700 employees worldwide and offices in over 30 countries. Their mission is "help caregivers make diagnostic decisions to save lives" through their specialised and unique product offering. Through their mission they ensure to provide immediate and well-informed decisions on the treatment of critically ill patients in clinical settings such as emergency care, intensive care, anaesthesiology, cardiac surgery, neonatal care and wound care.
Radiometer Medical develops, manufactures and markets solutions for blood sampling, blood gas analysis, transcutaneous monitoring, immunoassay testing and the related IT management systems.
The purpose of your role will be to business partner between Finance and Sales team, managing the integrity of customer contracts and pricing agreements, to ensure that the contract obligations are delivered and complied within the applicable contractual terms and conditions. Reporting directly to the Financial Controller ANZ your responsibilities will include:
- Ensure Contracts are managed per company policies and procedures
- Cost benefit analysis of contracts
- Ensure new contracts are generated per terms and conditions required and review existing contracts periodically per contractual and governance requirements
- Analyse the pricing activities and recommend improvement opportunities, to achieve price productivity gains
- Investigate discrepancies in pricing agreements and improve current procedures
- Improve current contract filing system and be responsible for maintaining the central contracts database
- Provide expert advice in all contractual/commercial matters related to contracts and pricing agreements to internal stakeholders
- Work with Compliance and Quality Officer to meet compliance requirements
The Successful Applicant
- CA/CPA qualified
- Tertiary qualification required; Accounting, Finance or Law or similar
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar role
- Advanced Excel skills including macros ideally.
- Demonstrated capability in delivery of programs, projects and change management capabilities
- Demonstrated knowledge of complex contractual terms and conditions, and how to mitigate risk
- Preferably, knowledge of US GAAP Risk Management & Revenue Recognition Standard ASC606.
What's on Offer
- Work close to home
- Genuine business partnering role
- Interstate travel
- On-site gym with discount membership