Commercial Project Manager - FMCG
Work for a leading brand in consumer goods/electronics
Work for an international brand in the development of important projects
About Our Client
International and well known brand connecting people and products through innovation. Their mission is to create a game plan for the future - one that defines where and how they will play, and what it takes to win.
- Provides input to strategy development and builds annual brand plans to meet business objectives in line with global direction
- Develops and manages activation of consumer and shopper (including ecommerce where relevant) communication and new product launches
- Manages the local market product portfolio and all product- related executional elements across categories, in conjunction with SBM.
- Ensures that market share, pricing, sales and margin targets are agreed and met
- Demonstrates category thought leadership.
- Manages the A&P budget within agreed limits.
- Manages and develops direct reports (where appropriate) to achieve the above outcome.
- Develops a detailed understanding of all aspects of the market using global insights plus local category, trade, shopper and consumer and competitor data that provides competitive advantage.
- Executes a winning market program of marketing/brand activities and initiatives in line with global direction and International marketing cycle plan that drives consumer and shopper interest to meet agreed brand, sales share and gross margin targets across multiple categories.
- Is involved in discussions on ATL communication budget and manages approved media planning under guidance of SBM and Global/International team.
- Leads any consumer promotional spend in market plans, monitors ROI, effectiveness and recommends adaptations.
- Manages the local launch and price positioning of new products in line with International marketing cycle plan.
- Develops and oversees implementation of local promotional and visibility programs for the portfolio, in collaboration with the International Marketing team.
- Works closely with local sales teams to maximize opportunities and ensure effective execution and implementation of strategies and plans within major channels and customers.
- Manages local adaptation of any global communication assets to be utilized in the market(s) under guidance from International/Global team. Coordinates with and manages local creative/activation for translation with agencies as required.
- Analyses and evaluates implementation of key plans and activities on business and brand equity to maximize effectiveness and provide future improvement.
- Provides intelligence and feedback on local needs and competition to SBM and International Marketing to influence global strategic direction and cycle plan development.
The Successful Applicant
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing or similar discipline.
5+ years solid experience of working in consumer goods marketing or category
Exposure to working direct with customers and sales teams
Experience on media and advertising
Outstanding verbal and written communication and presentation skills
Demonstrated competencies in critical thinking, teamwork, customer focus, and achieving results in alignment with business goals.
Consumer Promotional Implementation Experience
Agency management experience.
What's on Offer
- Work with a successful team
- Work in multiple projects cross disciplined
- Competitive salary for a contract basis