Commercial/ Property Lawyer 1-3 years PQE
Highly reputable law firm
Permanent position and competitive salary offering
About Our Client
This well positioned and established law firm is highly regarded and well considered within Canberra's market. This firm is highly motivating, team orientated and offers supportive promotional opportunities. If you are wanting to broaden and increase your reputation and experience in a highly lucrative and competitive market, then this is the firm for you. They are seeking a driven, passionate and skilled junior lawyer to join their team to build their brand and further increase their market dominance.
This position offers an abundant array of opportunities to work alongside top performing lawyers in a fast paced environment. With the ability and autonomy to act in both transactional and advisory matters, the role requires you to:
- Review and prepare commercial agreements/ contract reviews
- Advise on property appraisals
- Prepare lease arrangements
- Purchase agreements and contracts
- Draft conveyancing transactions
- Conduct due diligence for legal advice and transactions
The Successful Applicant
- 1-3 years PQE
- Previous experience in commercial and property law
- Implement a high level of attention to detail with clients and pride yourself on the quality of service maintaining the firms strong market reputation
- Strong inter-personal skills to develop positive client relationships
- Excellent ability to draft legal documents and correspondents in clear and concise language
- Who is able to take direction from senior managers and lawyers and open to learning
- Be a highly driven and proactive member of the team who represents the firms brand
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join their vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who are highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients.
- Encouragement to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Convenient office location in a thriving sector of Canberra
If you interested and a suitable candidate for this role then please apply NOW. Furthermore, contact me on 0420 353 352 or to discuss further.
If you have any queries in regards to this role, please contact me as I am more than happy to discuss further job opportunities or provide beneficial career advice and assist you in your job search.