Commercial Property Manager
Oversee a diverse mixed use portfolio
About Our Client
For the past 40 years Giancorp has been forging a reputation built on delivering outstanding products within the food processing and manufacturing sector branching off into property investment and more recently property development. Having acquired a diverse portfolio of commercial assets over the lifetime of the business and due to recent acquisitions, they are now in a position to expand the team to accommodate current and future growth.
The successful applicant will be responsible for the following core duties:
- Establish and maintain relationships with tenants and landlords
- Manage and champion Giancorp CRM system
- Ensure property vacancies are minimised via accurate lease management forecasting and monitoring
- Follow up arrears and pursue collections in accordance with established procedures
- Compile and issue all outgoings within agreed time frames and ensure timely collection of receivables from tenants
- Work closely with senior management and prospective tenants to maintain property occupancy.
- Ensuring all reactive maintenance requests are approved within delegation and actioned through competent contractors and suppliers.
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will require the following:
- 2-5 years experience in commercial property management
- Current Agents Representative Certificate
- Strong attention to detail
- Motivation and ability to work autonomously
- Exceptional time management skills
What's on Offer
A very competitive remuneration, plus parking, mobile phone and excellent CBD fringe location close to South Melbourne markets.