Commercial Sales Manager - Industrial Services
Commercial Sales Manager
Well established business with a strong brand name
About Our Client
My client is a leading provider of service maintenance, servicing and installation contracts to business with in facilities management / property management.
The core responsibilities of the role are;
- Manage a large team of Business Development Managers and Account Managers across NSW tasked at securing service and maintenance contracts.
- Define sales strategies and help the team implement strong call cycles to maximise revenue streams, generating new business and building relationships with existing and previous clients to increase job opportunities.
- Develop your team, increase their sales capability, develop their careers and pipeline new talent into the business.
The Successful Applicant
The successful applicant will have a combination of the following;
- Leadership maturity with an ability to manage a reasonably large team, who has a strong management skill set and stable tenure with previous employers.
- A strong personality with presence and leadership qualities who can bring to life a history of success - i.e. candidates who have built and sustained a successful sales function over a period of time, developing staff through the process.
- A proven track record of hitting stretch revenue targets, highly commercially astute and eager to grown a business.
- Experience selling to Facilities Management and Property Management companies - Service Sales experience in a commercial landscape, installation and service.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will command a competitive base salary, car allowance, super and a lucrative commission model.