Commercial Sales Manager
Award Winning Group
About Our Client
Established in Perth in 1978, the ABN Group is Australia's leading construction, property and finance company. As a group, they operate more than 20 businesses, covering new home design and construction, commercial property, residential property development, property financial planning and mortgage broking, conveyancing, plumbing, renovations, concreting, roofing, ceiling and wall fixing, kitchen design and installations.
- Drive retail product implementation across the business
- Sound understanding of the Retail Centre, consumer expectations, behaviour, trends and retailing principles
- Negotiate mutually beneficial agreements that provide ABN with a competitive market advantage
- Execute strategic and tactical initiatives
- Improve the Customer offer
- Enhance the Customer experience
- Improve Operational efficiencies
- Grow revenue
- Contribute to the development of and maintain category strategy plans and risk mitigation
- Manage and prepare tender documents that outline business requirements across the entire product life cycle
- Negotiate commercial terms with key suppliers
- Strong understanding of contract administration
- Provide meaningful insights for supplier and category management strategies
- Develop and present concise and meaningful reports to monitor supplier and product performance for key stakeholders
- Develop strong relationships with the residential building businesses and effectively communicate across multiple levels of the organisation, in particular key stakeholders that are part of the product implementation process
- Develop and manage vendor relationships ensuring that they are mutually beneficial through effective communication and management, ensuring the best price and highest quality is achieved
The Successful Applicant
The successful candidate will have a strong understanding of the building and construction space with a heavy focus on the purchasing, supply and procurement of products and fixtures.
What's on Offer
The successful candidate will be excited to be apart of an award winning industry leading corporation with over 30+ years of experience within the WA market. With a clear vision, ABN Group strives to make a difference.