- Grow your career, alongside talented mentors and a highly connected team
- Generalist role with a mix of complex commercial and transactional work
About Our Client
This unique opportunity is to join one of Canberra's leading commercial law firms within their business and corporate law team. Our client is an award winning firm who offers attractive assets amongst its competitors. This firm holds great pride in not only their market position but also a large focus on their employee progression and career development. This firm strives to maintain their market excellence, integrity and industry success and their staff are the key to their success.
If you are wanting to broaden and increase your reputation and experience in a highly lucrative and competitive market, then this is the firm for you. They are seeking a driven, passionate and skilled commercial lawyer to join their team to build their brand and further increase their market dominance.
You will be working closely alongside the firm's commercial Partners to deliver exceptional client service, predominantly in the areas of procurement, general commercial law, loans, securities, complex transactions, leasing and drafting of contracts.
This position offers an abundant array of opportunities to work alongside top performing lawyers in a fast paced environment. With the ability and autonomy to act in both transactional and advisory matters, this role requires you to advise on:
- Business acquisitions and sales,
- Business structures and restructuring,
- Business succession planning
- Banking, finance and securities,
- Commercial leasing,
- Joint venture agreements,
- Non-disclosure agreements,
- Commercial property sales and purchases
The Successful Applicant
Our client is seeking an experienced and passionate commercial lawyer at either Lawyer or Associate level who has one year PQE of experience from a commercial practice. Ideally a lawyer who prides themselves on their commitment, resilience and attention to detail and who is excellent with client service and work ethic. This role will also suit a lawyer who is strong at mentoring and overseeing junior lawyers and who can assist the partner in further developing their market presence in Canberra.
What's on Offer
If and once successful, you will have a fantastic opportunity to:
- Join their vibrant team of lawyers and support staff, who are highly dedicated to performing the best for their clients.
- Encouragement to seek career growth opportunities and promotional prospects
- Competitive salary offering plus bonuses
- Convenient office location in a thriving sector of Canberra