- AU$ 588 / Day + Super
- Flexible Working arrangements
About Our Client
The client is a NSW leading government agency.
Your key responsibilities in this role will be:
1. Develop and implement COS sourcing strategies that are supported by robust risk management, adhere to relevant policy, procedural and safety requirements and ensure ongoing value for money.
2. Project manage multiple sourcing events including preparing scope in consultation with the business, developing the strategy and market engagement documents (if required) managing responses, coordinating the evaluation, developing the recommendation, and preparing the relevant documentation for each sourcing stage.
3. Prepare draft contract instruments to be reviewed by the Commercial Manager for COS that include detailed scope, KPI and a contract governance framework that is consistent with the robust governance frameworks developed for CoS contracts.
4. Following completion of sourcing activities, ensure an appropriate contract is drafted incorporating all negotiated outcomes approved by principals representative, addressing commercial and risk objectives and key performance indicators.
5. Draft necessary contract variations for review by the Commercial Manager. Coordinate scope and pricing variations, including changes to the underlying facility services, pricing model (as required) for inclusion in formal contract and Deed Variations.
The Successful Applicant
As a successful candidate, you will need to demonstrate:
- Extensive experience in a role within a Procurement function in a large, complex organisation including demonstrated experience in project management.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and listening) with experience communicating with senior executives and stakeholders with conflicting priorities.
- Excellent written communication skills and attention to detail with experience in contract preparation and drafting, in particular for complex contracts.
- Demonstrated ability to execute sourcing projects and contract documentation with the capacity to analyse and grasp key concepts and issues quickly.
What's on Offer
AU$ 588 / Day + Super
Flexible Working arrangements
+6 months contract