Peak industry body
Diverse and inclusive organisation
About Our Client
Our client is a peak industry body located in Canberra, looking for an experienced communications professional to join a team of communications and corporate affairs specialists who are heavily invested in providing advocacy and industry support.
The new Communications Adviser, you will coordinate and manage the development of high-priority communications material across the business.
- Communication strategies;
- Social media campaigns;
- Writing persuasive briefs, policy documents, submissions, letters, and ad-hoc communications products;
- Marketing collateral for events and conferences;
- Drafting policy submissions for Government.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as the new Communications Adviser you should have between 3-5 years experience in communications and relevant tertiary qualifications. Your should also have a strong track record of:
- Exceptional written capability including proof-reading and editing for high-priority material;
- Developing key relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
- Effective campaign strategy for social, web, and traditional media platforms.
What's on Offer
On offer for your hard work...
- Inner-south Canberra location;
- Tax-free fringe benefits up to $15,900;
- Competitive remuneration;
- Flexible/dynamic work conditions.
If this sounds like you, please contact James Buckland directly - 0420 279 621 - and hit 'Apply' with your CV attached.