A meaningful opportunity to work for a leading mental health charity
Communications Advisor - Immediate Start
About Our Client
This is a meaningful opportunity to work for a leading mental health charity in Melbourne, who provides early intervention services to children and young adults. They also deliver assistance in promoting young peoples' wellbeing. This covers four core areas: mental health, physical health, work and study support and alcohol and other drug services. The charities purpose is to build the resilience of young people and the future potential of Australia by delivering effective youth mental health services in partnership with young people, their families and their local communities.
The Communications Advisor is responsible for driving, developing and executing internal communications across the national office. The candidate will also deliver high quality digital communications to external audiences. This role will report directly into the Digital Communications Manager, working collaboratively in refining key messages.
The main responsibilities of the Communications Advisor:
- Manage day-day output for digital communication platforms including intranet/extranet, weekly newsletter, social media platforms, website administration and email marketing.
- Prepare reports using insights and analytics for both internal and external digital communication.
- Develop digital content for internal and external audiences including written stories, case studies, video content, graphic design and other relevant content.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, the candidate must:
- Have a background in Not for Profit and/or Public Health.
- Degree qualified in communications/media OR related field with demonstrated experience in a similar role.
- Working knowledge of digital communication channels both internal and external audiences.
- Experience in the collection and analysis of data with digital tools such as google analytics.
- Relationship Management skills
- Be proactive, innovative and professional
What's on Offer
- $30 p/h + super
- Immediate start
- A chance to work for a brilliant organisation who values innovation, collaboration, inclusiveness, passion and response.