Communications and Content Manager
Northern suburbs location - onsite parking
Excellent workplace environment
About Our Client
Rollease Acmeda is a leading innovator in smart homes with precision hardware, specialised fabrics and premium motorisation for the development of interior and exterior window covering systems.
They strive to provide comfort, energy savings and safety with their light management and shading solutions by using cutting-edge technology, highly engineered systems and advanced automation.
Rollease Acmeda are passionate, customer focused and innovative people, who for over 40 years have designed and delivered exceptional products, keeping them at the forefront of market leading design.
The role reports to the Marketing Manager with key responsibilities including:
- Developing and delivering the Communications strategy
- Planning and developing engaging content across direct communications, website, social media and other digital assets
- Assisting in brand development through content creation
- Creating omni-channel communication campaigns across traditional and digital channels, both internal and external
- Identifying and pursuing opportunities for social media growth campaigns
- Establishing communications plans to support product launches and events
- Supporting marketing team with any other duties as and when required.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position, you will have at least 3 years' experience in communications with exposure to market analysis and development of strategy.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Degree in Communications, Journalism or Marketing
- Experience in communications
- Exceptional ability to distil technical information into digestible content
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Experience managing social media channels
- Excellent time management skills and attention to detail.
- Experience working in a B2B organisation
- Passion for home and technology
- Experience working with the Adobe Suite.
What's on Offer
If you want to join a growing team in a great role that's close to home, this is the role for you. There is a great deal of autonomy provided, and a place where a creative and innovative approach is strongly encouraged.
Also included: free onsite parking and professional development opportunities.