Communications and Content Officer (Project Comms)
Are you immediately available and looking for contract work?
Do you have a communications background with excellent writing skills?
About Our Client
This role will be working directly with the innovation team, tasked to manage a high-profile project. This contract will require someone to manage and upload all content onto the councils CMS system, Drupal. Working closely with the Communications Team you will be required to complete various tasks to ensure that content is consistently of a high quality.
- Create and write informative and engaging content.
- Upload content and text in a timely and efficient manner
- Work closely with the Digital Comms Manager on ad hoc tasks
The Successful Applicant
As this role is a project you will be required to work for the full duration. You will work collaboratively with the innovation and comms team, so excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills and experience are essential.
To be considered for the role you must be immediately available, proven experience working within a comms role and have used CMS systems to upload content.
Key requirements for the role are as follows:
- Self-motivated, positive, flexible and reliable
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Proficiency in MS Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Well-organized with good interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, positive-thinking, self-motivated, and a good team player
What's on Offer
This is an immediately available contract role. If you are successful in the role there is a chance of extension, however this cannot be guaranteed.