Communications Coordinator - Digital
Membership and advocacy body - Corporate
Growing organisation, great team culture
About Our Client
Our client is a peak body with a large membership base, providing practice improvement and professional development to industry. While developing on their customer experience, seeking an experienced and digital savvy person to coordinate and deliver campaigns in the digital space.
Working closely with marketing and membership teams colleagues, the new Digital Communications Coordinator will focus on the tactical use of digital and social channels. The Digital Communications Coordinator will also be responsible for:
- Write and coordinate EDM campaigns using Mailchimp.
- Coordinate and champion marketing activity including providing creative briefs for designers.
- Optimise web and social media performance, developing insights along the way.
- Develop competitor analyses and customer journey road-maps, providing advice on segmentation, targeting and positioning.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful as the new Digital Communications Coordinator, you should have strong experience in digital marketing, an analytical brain, and a collaborative work ethic. You should also have a strong track record in database marketing, segmentation, targeting, and executing marketing strategy.
- Relevant qualifications to the role.
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud experience.
What's on Offer
- Competitive remuneration and non-profit tax benefits.
- Full-time and permanent contract.
- Immediate start available.
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you please click 'Apply' with your updated CV, or get in touch with James Buckland on 0420 279 621.