Newly Created Position
Full-time Permanent role
About Our Client
Page Group is very excited to Partner with Talga Group for the recruitment of their newly created Communications Coordinator position.
Talga Group is an ASX Listed battery anode and graphene additives provider offering graphitic products critical to its customers' innovation and the shift towards a more sustainable world.
The Communications Coordinator will be responsible for delivering a broad range of communications on a National and Global level from the West Perth head office. Listing with the ASX in July 2010, the business has a "start up" mentality which allows the successful individual to contribute significantly to the growth and success of the business.
The Communications Coordinator is a newly created role, reporting directly into the Group Communications Manager whilst working closely with colleagues based in Sweden, Germany and the UK.
- Support the development and implementation of communication strategies and plans to further business objectives
- Produce high quality content to support communication efforts, including reports, presentations, ASX announcements, newsletters, website copy and press releases
- Oversee the development, production and delivery of promotional/branded items
- Coordinate external concept development, production and delivery of communication collateral
- Ensure proper implementation of the company's graphics standards and branding guidelines
- Plan and coordinate key stakeholder events and conference/trade show attendance
- Coordinate IR enquiries and facilitate investor communications and stakeholder engagement
- Support the preparation of communication strategy briefs and campaign outcome reports
- Support the preparation and deployment of digital marketing and social media content across various platforms
- Support the preparation and coordination of responses to media inquiries
- Assist in preparing and updating relevant policies relating to communication, social media etc.
- Completing related ad-hoc administrative tasks as requested
The Successful Applicant
- Relevant tertiary qualifications in communications, journalism, and/or marketing or equivalent competency
- It is desirable for this individual to have experience working in a technical industry such as mining, technology, agriculture, industrial or equivalent
- Highly experienced in delivering communications content
- Exceptional copywriting ability for communications purposes
- Strong interpersonal, stakeholder management and engagement skills
- Ability to work within a team and autonomously where required
- A motivated self-starter that thrives within fast paced environments
- Familiar with MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint and capable of creating visually compelling presentations
- Experience in using iWork Suite (Apple Productivity Apps), particularly Pages, is desirable.
- It would be desirable for this individual to have basic InDesign skills
What's on Offer
If you are a driven, passionate and engaged individual who is excited by the opportunity to grow and be a part of Talga Group's vision and purpose, apply now!