- Exciting and varied role
- Global company with a high profile product offering
About Our Client
Norwex globally is one of the most respected cleaning and personal care companies in the world. Their mission is to improve quality of life by radically reducing the use of chemicals in our homes. In addition, Norwex products make cleaning faster and more cost effective than traditional cleaning products.
Norwex is a business that sees themselves as part of the community, having corporate social responsibility at the forefront of their minds. In 2020 alone, the business donated thousands of products to those facing adversity.
MARKETING AND COMMUNICATIONS
- Assist with the creation of email marketing communications to Consultants
- Creation of digital newsletters and email marketing campaigns through Salesforce
- Communication through Facebook Groups to Consultants
- Assist with creation of marketing material, including writing copy for monthly flyers as needed
- Plan and execute marketing programs as needed
- Assist the Marketing Manager in setting and executing strategic marketing and incentive plans
- Become a Norwex 'product expert'
- Managing product resources
- Answering product Support Tickets when assigned
- Point of contact for other departments on product questions
- Liaising with global product team as needed
- Posting/sharing global product training resources
- Localising global product training resources as required
- Monthly content collation for Consultant newsletter
- Approval of product labels as required
- Attend Norwex Conferences and events as required
The Successful Applicant
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, or similar
- A minimum two year's experience in a similar B2C role, including experience across marketing communications, digital and social marketing.
- Team player, but also able to work autonomously on projects
- Able to manage and prioritise tasks with competing deadlines
- Strong written communication skills, with great attention to detail
- Strong experience with Microsoft Powerpoint
- Experience with Content Management Systems
- Experience with Salesforce or similar email marketing software
- Experience with Adobe Create Suite
- Experience with Final Cut Pro or similar video editing suites
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to work for an employer who is dedicated to making a strong environmental impact on the world.