An autonomous role in a small but amazing marketing tem
An amazing office in the CBD and a competitive salary package
About Our Client
My Client is an establised global education provider specialising in childrens education. They are not looking to add a strong writer to their marketing team to assist them with their marketing campaigns.
- Work with a design agency and internal stake holders to create new brand assets, company stories and collateral to highlight market-leading features
- Create and deliver a go-to-market strategy to launch LP Next communications across key channels, including website, social media and Public Relations.
- Monitor and optimise our public relations and brand reach
- Continuously improve our brand to ensure LP is represented as an industry leader with the view to outperform our competitors in the markets in which we operate
- Lead the content program to deliver a consistent and strong story globally to position LP as a thought leader and industry expert through all our external channels, including website, social media, and Public Relations.
- Work with the marketing team to develop Customer personas that will help better inform marketing and branding activity
- Build content that speak directly to the Customer Personas that are developed
- Implement this contact across all necessary channels
- Work with the development team to discover existing features of the program that need further highlighting in key markets
- Work with the development team to prioritise program development that would most optimise our brand and public image.
The Successful Applicant
- Able to work autonomously and has strong writing skills
- Video and audio editing experience would be advantageous
- Adobe Creative Suite experience ideally
- Strong negotiation skills
- Working across multiple teams
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Novice to Intermediate HTML/CMS skills (WordPress)
- Email marketing / Marketo experience would be advantageous
What's on Offer
- CBD location and a modern office
- A chance to make an impact to their brand
- Work alongside strong marketers