Communications Officer APS6
Non-ongoing contract, 6 months + potential extension
Federal Government client, centrally located
About Our Client
Our Federal Government client is centrally located in Canberra's city. Culturally a diverse team of communications, media and policy specialists developing effective communications within the industry.
The new Communications Officer will play a key role within the branch to formulate and conceptualise collateral for digital and offline media. Influencing policy across a broad range of areas, heavy stakeholder engagement and some ministerial exposure.
The Successful Applicant
To be successful in this role, you should bring a strong track-record and generalist communications experience in APS, also;
- Strong interpersonal and stakeholder engagement skills
- Advanced communications skills, accuracy, compliance, and articulate written capability
- Fast-paced, collaborative nature and autonomy
- Policy and ministerial experience is highly desirable
- Relevant qualifications are also desirable
*To be eligible, candidates must hold a current AGSVA Security Clearance.
What's on Offer
- Initial 6/month contract
- Possible contract extensions
- Competitive rates
- Great team culture
If you currently looking for opportunities and feel this role is right for you, please click 'Apply' with your updated CV or contact James Buckland on 02 6222 8931.