- Exciting new opportunity to work for a healthcare membership organisation.
- Servicing a large audience and working collaboratively with the wider team.
About Our Client
As Australia's professional association for specialist healthcare workers, this organisation fosters evidence-based practice, enables lifelong learning and promotes the future of the industry.
The sole purpose of the role is to bring to life a range of internal and external communication campaigns and projects, driving new opportunities to enhance member value, increase engagement, and grow our membership.
Develop and implement the organisation's internal and external content strategy.
Develop and deliver communication strategies that support campaign activities and effectively promote the organisation.
Prepare written and digital materials to ensure successful engagement with the members and stakeholders.
Work with key internal and external stakeholders to deliver upon project requirements and organisational objectives.
Cultivate and maintain effective working relationships with internal team and look for opportunities to improve work practices and processes.
The Successful Applicant
For your application to be successful you will be an experienced Communications and Content Specialist, ideally with experience working within the healthcare space. This role requires a strong communicator, someone who has previously worked with senior stakeholders and built effective working relationships across an organisation.
Required Qualifications and Experience
- Tertiary qualification in marketing, communication, PR or related business discipline is advantageous, but not essential.
- Experience developing and implementing content and projects aligned to organisational strategy, engaging a range of audiences across different channels.
- Excellent content writing and communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience working with content for various social media channels (paid and organic), web content, and SEO/SEM.
- Familiarity or experience with CRM and CMS tools, Canva, Photoshop, Monday, SharePoint and Campaign Monitor (or equivalent products.
- Skilled in working around any tech or data barriers.
- Results-driven, self-motivated and passionate about working in the healthcare space
What's on Offer
For the right person, this is a fantastic opportunity to work in a newly created role and be part of a growing Marketing function.
If you are interested in finding out more about this role, please reach out to Laura Houlston