- Exciting new opportunity to work a leading membership organisation.
- Servicing a large audience and working collaboratively with the wider team.
About Our Client
For over 60 years, this organisation has supported the ongoing development, maintenance of expertise and lifelong learning that accompanies medical professionals. My client promotes, teaches and assess standards across several specialities within the medical field across Australia. Working with highly qualified healthcare professionals, the Communications Specialist will be required to translate and deliver high quality content across the organisation and externally to the organisations members and the general public.
- Produce high quality communications strategies targeting a variety of audiences.
- Plan, develop and coordinate both internal and external communication activities to ensure strong engagement.
- Manage key internal and external relationships including the Executive Leadership Team, State Managers, Members and medical professionals.
- Write and distribute weekly updates on behalf of the CEO and senior leadership team.
The Successful Applicant
The right person for this role will be someone from a communications background, ideally within research, membership or the healthcare space. The ideal candidate will be media savvy, excellent stakeholder management skills and the ability to write targeted communications to a wide audience. The hiring manager is looking for an exceptional writer with an eye for detail.
Skills and experience
- Experience working in an internal and external communications role and proven ability to develop and deliver high quality internal and external communication strategies.
- Strong writing and verbal communication skills with the ability to present information simply and clearly to a range of audiences.
- Ability to multi-task and work under pressure.
- Outstanding stakeholder management and influencing capability and the ability to develop and build relationships at all levels.
- Proven experience coordinating multiple projects on time and within budget.
- Experience using SharePoint and LiveTiles desirable.
- A tertiary degree in communications or other relevant discipline.
What's on Offer
The role will be working as part of a collaborative and high performing team. You will be offered flexible hybrid working arrangements and will have access to a lot of resources.
If you are interested in this role and would like to discuss it further, please click 'apply' or email Laura Houlston.