Excellent working conditions
Personal career development opportunities
About Our Client
My client is a well established player within the communications industry. Due to a recent expansion, there is now a position available for a self motivated Communications Technician with a passion for providing a high level of customer service.
To be able to carry out this challenging and rewarding role, you will be based on-site as well as working remotely from our client's centrally based offices, you must therefore be able to travel to site regularly.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Providing specialist support for a wide range of infrastructure devices on-site and remotely;
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of complex network infrastructures & environments.
The Successful Applicant
The successful incumbent will have
- CCNA, open cabling licence will be of benefit;
- Strong prior experience with a broad range of network solutions;
- Prior RF & VSAT & GPON communications experience is beneficial;
- Manage technical issues related to project implementation;
- Exposure to large enterprise data communications networks;
- Experience supporting VoIP, VMware, Linux and Windows technologies is strongly preferred;
- Previous experience in the Mining & Resources or Oil & Gas industry is highly desired;
- In this role you will be required to travel to site.
What's on Offer
- Excellent progression opportunities for the right candidate
- Highly competitive salary & benefits package on offer
- Great Location