Community Engagement Manager
Part-Time would be considered
About Our Client
Ormond College is the largest residential College at the University of Melbourne and home to the Wade Institute of Entrepreneurship. The College provides a living and learning experience to develop students who will make a disproportionate difference in solving the world's challenges.
- Design strategies to ensure that future alumni and community members will be motivated to remain connected to the College.
- Identify alumni and community members to develop an engagement pipeline that acts as a feeder into the Development pipeline
- Develop and deliver a suite of events, communications and activities that work to increase awareness and understanding of the College and its priorities within alumni, parent, donor and external communities
- Provide leadership for the College alumni mentoring program. Manage the implementation and promotion of this key program in the College Strategic Plan.
- Contribute to the development and maintenance of the Donor pipeline by pursuing opportunities for support from prospective donors and additional support from existing donors
- Plan and manage the Annual Giving program
- Support the donor stewardship and recognition strategy through data analysis that is aligned with and supports the philanthropic goals of the College.
- Develop cross-College relationships to seek and identify opportunities for the community (alumni, parents, donors) to be active participants in the College offering. Provide leadership for the College alumni mentoring program.
The Successful Applicant
- A degree with relevant subsequent experience in delivering engagement strategies
- Strong organisational and project management skills with the ability to set priorities and meet deadlines, with a proven capacity to work on multiple projects simultaneously and with multiple stakeholders
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills and the ability to build rapport with diverse stakeholders
- Demonstrated experience in event management
- Integrity and trustworthiness when dealing with confidential and sensitive issues
- Ability to work co-operatively as a member of a team
What's on Offer
Base + 12% Super