Community Engagement Officer
Do you have a passion for community?
Immediate Start Contract!
About Our Client
A diverse team of people that exist to build and maintain a cohesive and harmonious multicultural society that enriches the lives of all people in NSW.
My client are wanting a passionate individual to come in and project-managing the development and implementation of community and stakeholder engagement services to various projects in accordance with the directorate's strategic plans, consultative processes and reporting requirements.
- stakeholder engagement tools and techniques, such as community events, workshops, briefings, surveys, community outreach activities and engagement tools
- You will Implement a range of appropriate communication tools and materials to support engagement, tailored to different audiences. This could include web content, flyers, newsletters, videos, social media content and advertising activities
- Writing of ministerial correspondence
- Manage, monitor, evaluate and review projects within budgetary parameters and provide progress reports and correspondence to the manager to enable effective management and monitoring of projects
The Successful Applicant
You will come from a similar experience within the community engagement and stakeholder management profile along with:
- Experience with writing ministerial correspondence
- Experience with minority groups preferred
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible hours of work; including weekends and interstate travel
- Project management experience
- Be a driven and hard working individual
- Current WWCC or willing to obtain
What's on Offer
- An opportunity to bring your talent into a supportive and dynamic team.
- Competitive salary
- Contract until June 2020 with a potential to extend
- Conveniently located in the heart of Parramatta CBD
- Interstate travel involved (will be paid for)