Take ownership of the finanance function
Rapidly growing business
About Our Client
My client is an established Chinese business who are rapidly expanding in Australia. Following recent growth and with a forecast to continue this they are looking to add a high calibre Accountant to support their operations. With a small but growing team this organisation offers the opportunity to get in at the grass roots and grow with the business through an exciting time.
Reporting into the finance manager based in China you will have full ownership of the Australian finance function specifically focusing on:
- Identifying and implementing process improvements
- Taking full responsibility for day to day accounting
- Preparing monthly and annual financial reports
- Preparing for and liaising with auditors
The Successful Applicant
As the successful candidate you will hold your CA/CPA as well as have a Native/Bilingual level of Mandarin. You will be comfortable working autonomously and assisting across the business where required. You will be an experienced accountant and a safe pair of hands to run the finance function in Australia. The ability to work collaboratively within a tight knit group will be essential to your success in this role.
What's on Offer
- Full ownership of the finance function
- Exposure to senior management both locally and overseas
- Work close to home in the South East
- Opportunity to grow with an exciting business