Compliance & Fraud Analyst
Compelling work reporting to Head of Risk APAC
Project and BAU based with a high degree of autonomy
About Our Client
Our Client is one of the World's leaders in payment and Fintech technology and solutions.
* Investigate, analyse, problem solve and make a sound decision, and/or provide an alternative recommendation;
* Application of fraud and credit principles and policies as outlined in the Australian Credit Policy;
* Build a fraud target operating model once the key requirements are collected;
* Incorporate daily transaction reports revolving around card controls, declined transactions and batch fixing into the operating model;
* Set up 'best practice' processes to deal with the investigation of new and existing fraud rings to help pre-empt future fraud losses;
* Review and act on existing reporting with a view to streamlining / improving and using multi- data sources to focus reporting on high risk exceptions;
* Develop an operating manual for the role;
* Develop a staff training plan in terms of types of fraud, key identifiers, emerging trends and reporting / escalation process;
* Use of credit and privacy legislation in conjunction with web based scoring, such as Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet (DnB), to assess risk.
The Successful Applicant
* Minimum three years' experience in a similar fraud risk based consultative role;
* Intermediate skills in Word, Excel and PowerPoint;
* Familiar with web based scoring applications, in particular Equifax and Dun & Bradstreet (DnB);
* Membership in fraud investigation associations such as IAFCI, or similar.
What's on Offer
- Excellent daily rate;
- Convenient location with no travel to the CBD;
- Genuinely challenging and interesting work;
- Accomplished team.