12 month contract
New build construction- Client side role
About Our Client
As industry leaders, this organisation has built a strong reputation for adding value to their stakeholders. The dynamic business are currently delivering a series of new build warehouses in 2018 and 2019. You will be joining this established company at an exciting time and will play a key part in the delivery of quality new builds.
- Supervision of all building activities ensuring the high quality outlined in the specifications are met whilst continuously driving workmanship, addressing any inadequacies.
- Ensure documentation of all inspection processes is completed whilst adhering to QA requirements
- Maintain records of construction activity including monitoring contractor's QA reports.
The Successful Applicant
- Hold significant experience within a similar role, i.e. construction/site inspector role
- Holds a trade background whilst able to read and interpret design drawings
- Demonstrates a commitment and proven track record of adhering to health and safety.
What's on Offer
This is an opportunity to join a reputable client side business with the responsibility to drive quality throughout the new build. You will be rewarded with a market leading salary on a 12 month contract for the duration of the project as well as attractive Superannuation.