Huge potential for growth in the company
About Our Client
Our Client is an established Civil Contractor in WA market that was formed around six years ago. Their core service is providing high quality concrete, fixing and formwork for clients in the building & construction industry. Having been successful over the last few years they have grown in size & branding and have recently been awarded a number of major civil projects starting in 2019. This has caused the business to hire new heads from trades to senior management which is likely to continue in the coming years.
As Construction/Project Manager you will be responsible for managing and being accountable for all construction activities within the company. This will include client management, site setup, cost & budgeting, labour hire, safety, quality & environmental management checks and progress claims.
Other Key responsibilities will include:
- Provide leadership to the workforce and management staff
- Build strong relationships with clients, subcontractors & staff
- Ensure project margins and costs are managed effectively
- Leading and proving guidance to the project engineers and managers
- Support the process from tendering to client handover
- Develop and train new staff to produce high quality work
The Successful Applicant
To be successfully shortlisted for this position you will need to have had worked for civil contractors in WA and have skills in liaising with all levels of staff from trades to senior management. We are looking for someone who is career driven and wants an opportunity to progress their career with a growing business.
- Relevant qualifications in Civil or Project Management
- Proven experience in engineering in civil construction
- Microsoft competent, particularly in Excel
- Health & Safety orientated- able to attend & run toolbox meetings and make sure teams are safe on site
What's on Offer
This position will report into the General Manager and will assist heavily in running the business. This is a fantastic opportunity to get involved in a growing contractor that has secured a number of jobs for the next few years.
As well as a full time opportunity, my client is offering:
- Competitive salary package
- Career development opportunities
- Family friendly and supportive work environment