Construction Project Manager
Critical Leadership Role
Management role as part of a leading national business
About Our Client
Our client is a leading ASX listed organisation who operate across multiple regions and specialise in diverse turnkey construction and manufacturing projects. With years of investment in advancing their technology and capability, this company is well positioned to continue to grow and diversify. Our client has been in operation for over 50 years and value customer centricity at the front of everything they do.
As the Construction Project Manager reporting to the Operations Manager, you will hold a critical leadership role which will oversee the construction and project management functions in WA. Specifically, you will:
- Overall responsibility and leadership of the Construction and Project Management teams
- Oversee the successful delivery of multiple construction projects including construction site-based activities
- Ensure and verify that construction and project works are delivered in a manner that complies with relevant policies and procedures
- Oversee a range of programs associated with project management such as design, budgeting, risk management, safety, site management, HR and project timeliness
- Leadership of the Project Managers to ensure projects are delivered within budget, on time, and operating within contract compliance and health and safety standards
- Involvement with the preparation and delivery of tender assessment and contract management
- Manage a range of internal and external stakeholders both in Perth and on site
The Successful Applicant
You will be a highly motivated and driven individual with previous experience in a hands-on Construction and Project Management leadership role. Additionally, you will demonstrate a track record of delivering high value end to end projects with proven results in a complex and challenging environment.
An extensive background in Construction and or Project Management in the fields of commercial, civil and residential construction or resources projects is critical to the success of this role. You will also demonstrate strong leadership experience in the delivery of high-performance results and collaboration across diverse teams and stakeholders.
Furthermore you will also have a sound commercial acumen in the areas of budgeting, project scheduling, cost management and reporting.
What's on Offer
- This permanent role will see you join the leadership team and have the opportunity to develop the team through a period of growth and diversification.
- Your commitment and passion to drive innovation will be rewarded with an attractive remuneration package.
- Operating within a dynamic and fast-paced environment, you will enjoy functioning within a role which offers the opportunity to broaden your skill set and develop your capabilities as a Construction Project Manager.
- You will be exposed to a range of high profile projects across multiple industries enabling you to take the next step in your career both technically and as a leader.