Construction Sales Consultant
Work life balance
Full time role.
About Our Client
Page Executive, Michael Page and Page Personnel make up the recruitment powerhouse PageGroup. Our global network of employees work together to achieve our business objectives, while staying true to the PageGroup values - take pride, be passionate, never give up, work as a team and most importantly make it fun.
We have recently opened our doors in Glen Waverley, we have a dynamic working environment like no other. This is an extremely fun working team orientated group of consultants.
As a recruitment consultant your day to day will consist of:
- Identifying recruitment opportunities with new clients through strong business development.
- Manage current client relationships through successful account management.
- Chase leads and effectively provide solutions to these clients.
- Assess and consult to the needs of each particular client or assignment.
- Source suitable candidates and brief them on the opportunities offered by the client.
- Manage the process through interview to offer stage and beyond.
- Network to build business information that can be converted into commercial opportunities.
The Successful Applicant
To be considered for this position you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to be influential
- A natural drive to succeed in your personal goals and celebrate the success of the team
- The ability to build relationships with different people and personalities
- Experience in sales and/or recruitment
- Strong organisational skills and time management
- The ability to handle adversary and rejection and get back on your feet
What's on Offer
- Base salary + monthly performance bonuses.
- Long-term career growth and development - 87% of our directors were promoted internally.
- 20 days holiday, 1 additional day per year of employment to a total of 25 days.
- Volunteering days and giving back initiatives.
- Flexible working arrangements.
- Annual awards trips to different international locations.
- Monthly office and quarterly team events, midyear functions, Christmas party, annual awards nights, high performers trips, individual awards to dine in top restaurants, Red Balloon voucher incentives.
- Excellent and open plan office environments to encourage a collaborative workforce.
- Ping pong table that is screaming for a new champion.
- You can partake in our daily meditation sessions.